Any person who is under the age of 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or has self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is specifically prohibited from participating in these casino Bonusing sessions.
- The casino Bonusing sessions are exclusive to Montecasino Rewards Programme members (the “Participants”).
- These casino Bonusing sessions are closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Players stand a chance to win by actively playing Slots and/or Tables whilst using their Montecasino Rewards cards, during the prescribed times of the Bonusing sessions.
- Thursday Bonus Jackpots – Black cardholders:
5.1. There are two Bonusing Sessions that run from 18h00 to 19h00 and again from 20h00 to 21h00.
5.2. Black Cardholders must be active on the day,
5.3. The minimum spend criteria on Thursdays is R800 for Black cardholders to be included on the list.
5.4 These sessions award 40 random winners in total from both Slots and Tables games, 20 random winners in each session.
5.5. Each random winner is presented with unmarked envelopes, each containing a prize insert, indicating a random cash value, ranging between R1,500 to R15,000 – An additional R25,000 in The Ripple Effect cash rewards will be shared by 125 active players per day, rewarding each player with R200.
- Saturday Bonus Jackpots – Black, Platinum and Gold Rewards cardholders
6.1. There are three Bonusing Sessions that run from 16h00 to 17h00, 18h00 to 19h00 and again from 20h00 to 21h00.
6.2. The minimum spend criteria on Saturdays is R300 for all cardholders to be included on the list – Gold, Platinum and Black.
6.3. These sessions will award 60 random winners in total from both Slots and Tables games, 20 random winners in each session.
6.4. Each random winner will be presented with unmarked envelopes, each containing a prize insert, indicating a random cash value, ranging between R800 to R10,000 – An additional R25,000 in The Ripple Effect cash rewards will be shared by 250 active players per day, rewarding each player with R100.
- The Random Application Player Selection (‘RAPS’) application is used to select Bonusing winners that have qualified at a particular Slot machine or Table game.
- The criteria set, to meet the minimum player activity requirements in order for a random winner to be selected at a Slot machine or Table game, is determined by the Rewards Programme tier targeted on the day specified.
- Participants who have met the qualifying criteria must be actively playing at a Slot machine or Table game during the Bonusing Session on order for the RAPS application to identify the player as a Bonusing Qualifier. A winner is selected from the pool of Bonusing Qualifiers. This process is repeated for each selection.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- A register will be available at the Rewards Guest Relations Desk on the day of the draw for the period between the bonusing sessions before each session starts, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for the sessions on the day or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Participants must register to decline to be present during the winner announcement, in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. A positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by participants when completing this register.
- Prize winners must present themselves in person at the place of the winner announcement within 90 seconds from the time the prize winner is determined, alternatively, if such prize winner is actively engaged in gambling activity in the casino, subject to the use of a Rewards card, the prizes will be handed over to those prize winners at the respective gaming device.
- In the event of that the eligible prize winner is no longer at the gaming device when the promotions crew arrive at the same, an announcement will be made for that prize winner to present himself or herself at the place of draw within 90 seconds from the time of the announcement.
- Once a winner has been determined, the promotions representative will verify that the RAPS winner information corresponds with the player found at the gaming device.
- Each random winner will be presented with unmarked envelopes, each containing a prize insert, indicating a cash value.
- After the winner has selected his/her choice of the envelope, the prize insert is revealed by the winner and is swapped out for the cash value, by the promotions representative.
- If the prize winner contemplated in rules 13 and 14 above does not present himself or herself at the place of draw within the 90-second period, and if he or she has declined to be present at the draw by signing the above-mentioned register, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances, the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- In the event that the winner has completed the above-mentioned register as per rule 11, the promotions representative will draw an envelope on the winner’s behalf. This envelope will be marked with the winner’s details and be will be retained by the Marketing Department. All reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winner to claim their prize, as per rule 18.
- If the prize winner contemplated in rules 13 and 14 above does not present himself or herself at the place of draw within the 90-second period and if he or she has not declined to be present at the draw by not signing the above-mentioned register, or is not the rightful owner of the Rewards card selected by RAPS, a re-selection from the pool of potential winners will be conducted.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Relations Desk and Privé Desk upon request and at Montecasino.co.za