Get 50% off on your A New Day Out ticket purchases!
Get 50% off on any ticket purchase using the promotional code: BlackFriday.
Tickets are limited and this special will be running on a first come, first come basis.
Locally Whipped Productions (LW Mag) is proud to present South Africa’s first official Pod Party Music Festival – A New Day Out, in association with Garmin. The event takes place at Montecasino on two days – 28 and 29 November, with live music performances from a host of SA’s top-tier artists.
A New Day Out is a unique event that offers music fans a safe environment to enjoy the festival from the comfort of their very own socially-distanced pod that will also consist of seats for four friends and/or family, as well as a variety of complementaries included. Event goers will be able to order food and beverages, which will be delivered directly to their pod.
The line-up will definitely not disappoint!
Saturday 28 November Line-Up
Doors open at 14h00 and close at 21h30
Sunday 29 November Line-Up
Doors open at 11h00 and close at 18h30
Tickets are available from Quicket.co.za and not open to anyone under the age of 18.
Limited to 500 people per day and complying with all Covid-19 protocols, the safety and peace-of-mind of our guests at A New Day Out is of the utmost importance. Taking all measures into account, this will be a contactless event from entry through to purchasing of food and beverages.
For more info, visit the Facebook Event Page.
General Pod – R2,000 (R500 per person)
- Pod for four people with chairs.
- Complementaries include: 4 x Garmin Masks, 4 x Garmin Umbrellas, 4 x Savanna, 4 x Red Bull and 2 x cans of Pringles.
VIP/ Golden Circle– R5,000 (R1,250 per person)
- Lounge style setup for four people.
- Complementaries include: 4 x Garmin Masks, 4 x Garmin Umbrellas, 2 x Bottles of Pongracz Champagne, 4 x Red Bull, 2 x cans of Pringles and 4 x meal vouchers.
- Limited to 500 people per day
- Tickets are available from Quicket.co.za and not open to anyone under the age of 18.
- This will be a contactless event from entry through to the purchase of food and beverages.
- Prohibited Items:
- No Illegal Substances
- No glass or bottles
- No Cooler Boxes
- No Gazebos
- No Food or Beverages
- No Weapons.
- Age restriction – No under 18s
- Refund policy – No refunds
- Tickets are limited
- The Black Friday special will run on a first come, first serve basis from 27 November to 29 November 2020