- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to Gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, who is self-excluded, or who falls into the category of excluded persons is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- The promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly controls or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners’ business partners or immediate family members.
- The Super 9 promotion will take place every Wednesday at 19h00 and 21h00 and every Sunday excluding the last Sunday of the month at 15h00 and 17h00.
- Participants can purchase ticket/s at Cash Desk.
- Tickets will only be sold from 08h00 on draw days.
- Super 9 ticket sales will end 30 minutes prior to each Super 9 session.
- Completed Super 9 tickets must be handed back to the Guest Relations Desk staff 15 minutes prior to the next session’s commencement time. No tickets will be accepted after this cut off time, however, these Super 9 tickets will be valid for the next Super 9 session.
- The verification section on the ticket must be completed accurately and in full.
- Participants are required to write 9 lucky numbers from 0 to 36 on their Super 9 ticket.
- If any difference in number selection exists between the two-entry ticket (original and duplicate), a duplication of the same number on a single ticket is discovered or if it is discovered that more than 9 numbers have been selected, the participant’s claim to a prize will be regarded as invalid, and he/she will be disqualified from that day’s promotion. The promotion will then continue as normal
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that their selected numbers are clearly written on their ticket using only a pen and that numbers are clearly visible on the duplicate copy.
- The top copy of the ticket must be retained by the Promotion Director and the duplicate portion (bottom copy) must be handed to participant.
- The Roulette Wheel will be used as the mechanism for the random number selection.
- The first person to have all 9 of their numbers called will be declared the winner.
- If these 9 numbers are spun within the first 18 spins, and the participants shouts “SUPER 9”, the participant will win the jackpot.
- The progressive jackpot will start at R5,000 and increase by 75% of the total buy ins for each session that it is not won.
- At each of the tournaments 25% of the buy ins will be issued as a consolation prize to the first person/s to get 9 numbers irrespective of the number of spins after the 18th spin
- A key licensed Tables staff member may be appointed as the Tournament Director, and another Tables staff member will perform the duties of spinning the ball in the Roulette wheel in accordance to our existing Roulette Procedures.
- The Dealer will announce “No spin” and will attempt to remove the ball from the wheel before it comes to rest in the pockets if:
- The ball is spun in the same direction as the wheel.
- The ball does not complete 3 revolutions of the wheel.
- A foreign object falls into the wheel during the spin.
- Any person interferes with the ball or the rotation of the wheel during a spin.
- In the event of an extended power failure
18.1 In the event that the ball leaves the wheel, the Dealer will immediately announce “No spin”. Upon retrieval, the Supervisor will check the ball before placing it back in the wheel. If the ball has been out of sight of the Dealer, a new ball must be used and only after inspection by the Supervisor may the missing ball be returned to the table.
18.2 Once the Dealer has announced “No spin”, it will be an invalid spin, regardless of whether or not the ball comes to rest in one of the pockets before the Dealer attempts to remove the ball from the wheel.
18.3 After a “No spin”, the Dealer will return the ball to the previous winning number. The wheel is reversed one revolution and the ball is spun again. The Supervisor must ensure that the number recording device does not pick up that number again and thus display an incorrect record of the spins.
18.4 Should the Dealer fail to reverse the direction of the wheel before spinning the ball, it will not be deemed an illegal spin unless specified in the relevant gaming legislation.
18.5 The Dealer or Supervisor must try, wherever possible, to stop the ball before it drops into a number. (If a No Spin has been declared due to clauses 18; 18.2 and 18.4)
- If a number is repeated during the course of the game, the double spin will be disregarded in respect of the progressive jackpot.
- If more than one participant wins a Super 9 simultaneously, the prize money will be shared equally amongst the winners.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure there are no scratches or marks on their ticket as all tickets with additional marks or scratches will be disqualified from the game.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to check their entry ticket and shout “Super 9” if all nine numbers on their ticket have been spun.
- Any changes to the numbers prior to the game starting must be signed off by the Promotion Director.
- Any person deviating from the promotional rules will be disqualified.
- If any rules are found to be void, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining rules shall remain in full force and effect.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Relations Desk and Privé Desk upon request and at montecasino.co.za.