1. No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
2. Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
3. The Top 500 Tables Main floor Leaderboard promotional competition is exclusive to Montecasino Rewards Programme members (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Participants can secure a spot on the leaderboard by earning points whilst playing Tables on the Main floor, using their Montecasino Rewards card.
5. This promotion is open to all active Montecasino Rewards members – Only points earned on main floor Tables games will be recognised to qualify to be on the Leaderboard.
6. Montecasino Rewards cardholders are not authorised to give their card to another individual to earn points on their behalf. In the event of this happening, the offender will be disqualified from this promotion and all promotions taking place within the same period.
7. The point earning period for Top 500 Tables Main floor Leaderboard Midway Cash draw will be 7 November 2022 from 08h00 to 24 November 2022 at 07h59.
8. The point earning period for the Top 500 Tables Main floor Leaderboard Grand Finale will be 7 November 2022 from 08h00 to 22 December 2022 at 07h59.
9. Ticket quantity allocations as reflected by the leader board position, for the ticketed draws was guided by a benchmark period point earning for the Top 500 Main floor Tables players – the benchmark period was 1 September 2022 to 30 October 2022.
10. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
11. Both the ticketed draws on 25 November 2022 (Midway Draw) and 23 December 2022 (Grand Finale Draw) will be non-attendance draws and therefore prize winners do not have to be present at the draw to win.
12. Prize winners for the three ticketed draws will be selected by way of random electronic draw.
13. For the Draws;
- Participants will be automatically entered for each draw.
- All draws will be non-attendance draws.
- Winners for the draws, first ticket drawn wins the lowest/fifth prize (prizes will be awarded in sequence in which they were drawn order)
- Participants can only win once per draw, only the first ticket drawn will be deemed a winning ticket.
14. Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present at the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize
15. Prizes are not transferrable and winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
16. The leaderboard will not reset after the midway draw.
17. The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
18. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
19. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
20. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
21. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
22. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
23. Copies of these rules are available at the Prive Desk upon request and at co.za