Johannesburg’s Biggest Mexican Food And Tequila Festival
Johannesburg’s biggest MEXICO FOOD AND TEQUILA celebration returns to Montecasino this July.
Festival De Mexico was born out of love for Mexican food, live music and of course the tequila. 8 festivals and over 36 000 attendees later, it is safe to safe AAAAAAAARIBA! The festival has welcomed its new home for Johannesburg’s biggest tequila and Mexican food festival yet again on Saturday, 29 July 2023.
Montecasino’s Outdoor Event Arena will be blanketed in colourful décor to transform into the ultimate fiesta setting for Festival De Mexico. Get ready for the biggest Mexican food and tequila celebration with:
Africa’s largest Tequila Toast (We try break our own record of 5236 shots)
– Over 20 Mexican themed food trucks
– Tequila infused cocktails
– Piñata Showdown
– Africa’s hottest Chilli Eating Competition
– Face Painting
– Mariachi Bands
– A massive line-up that includes South Africa’s best bands and DJ’s.
Early Bird – R120 (SOLD OUT)
Phase 1 – R160
Phase 2 – R200
Phase 3 – R250
Door – R300 (If available / If event has not sold out prior)
Kids under 13 – R60
Kids under 18 – R90
Door, kids all U18 – R100
Get your tickets now! Ts & Cs Apply!!!
YOUR TICKET COULD WIN YOU A FULLY FURNISHED APARTMENT AT MUNYAKA PLUS R3 MILLION IN CASH!
OUR THEATRE, MOVIES, SHOW & EVENT TICKETS AND BIRD GARDENS ENTRANCE TICKETS
COULD WIN YOU A FULLY FURNISHED APARTMENT AT MUNYAKA!
Spend R500 at any Montecasino entertainment outlet in one transaction or accumulate your receipts for multiple purchases, at multiple outlets to make-up the qualifying amount of R500 – Receipts will be valid for redemption for up to 30 days from the date of purchase!
Before leaving the outlet, ensure that your attendant has stamped your receipts making them eligible for redemption.
Redeem your stamped receipt/s for ticket/s at the Ticket Office, found opposite Billy G Buffet Restaurant.
Enter your tickets into the entry bin in the Ticket Office and cross your fingers!
- All ages, family fun day.
- Access with umbrellas, chairs and cooler boxes strictly prohibited. Seating is provided.
- No pass-outs after 19h00
- All drinks are decanted for safety and security reasons.
- Patrons are encouraged to use ride services to ensure they get home safely. Do not drink and drive. Drink responsibly.
- Right of admission reserved.